top of page
Sat, 18 Sept|
Location is TBD
[Malmö] Kamayan Supper Club
We bring our team to the city of Malmö for an amazing cultural culinary experience.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
18 Sept 2021, 18:00 – 22:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Kamayan Supper Club is Chef Elle's introduction to Filipino Cuisine. This is a culinary pop-up showcasing Filipino food in the traditional way. "Kamayan" means to use hands in Tagalog. We show our love by feeding each other and eating by hand. It is connecting us with the land it where all abundance comes from. "Kamayan" is indeed always a celebration!
Join Chef Elle as she brings you to the tropical island of the Philippines in a cultural culinary dining experience.
- Chicken Adobo - a Filipino dish of chicken stewed in vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
- Pork Barbecue - pork marinated in special barbecue sauce on bamboo skewers.
- Crispy Liempo - crowd favourite pork belly boiled for hours until super tender then fried to crispy perfection.
- Sisig - another crowd favourite. Even the legendary Anthony Bourdain raved about this dish! Pork belly, chicken liver, lemon, onions, garlic and fresh chili peppers.
- Halabos na Hipon - classic shrimp dish cooked in salted water.
- Lumpia - crispy fried springs rolls made of cabbage, carrots, mung bean sprouts, potato, celery and tofu.
- Laing - taro leaves in thick coconut milk, spiced with red chilis, ginger, garlic, onion and fermented soy beans.
- Maja Blanca - coconut cream pudding with sweet corn topped with grated roasted coconut.
- Garlic Rice
- Pancit Guisado (stir-fried noodles)
- Prawn crackers
- Ensaladang Kamatis (tomato & onion salad)
- Signature Atchara (pickled cabbage in Filipino spices)
- tropical fruits and condiments
- 1 bottle light beer
- coffee and tea
Kamayan Supper Club
This event is sold out
bottom of page